The Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen, a Snapdragon 732G chipset, stereo speakers, four rear cameras, a long-lasting battery, and a fast charger inside the box. Plus it has a zippy 120Hz display, which is the same refresh rate seen in top-of-the-line models.
Date First Available May 13, 2021
Screen Size 6.67 Inches
Display technology AMOLED
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G adopts 8nm processing technology with advanced CPU and GPU architecture, improved data computing and image processing ability, allowing your device to take on demanding games and ensuring smooth operation. Sequential write speed increased by 100%. The wide sound range and large sound cavity offer a three-dimensional and powerful sound. Whether listening to music, watching videos, or playing games, it gives you an immersive and thrilling audio experience. The three color options, with matte or glossy finish, offer a variety of styles. With a lighter and slimmer body*, you can hold it longer without effort, showing off the stunning design.
The 108MP main camera allows you to take ultra clear photos. Zoom in on your photo to discover fun and unexpected details. The main camera is equipped with dual native ISO, with higher dynamic range, richer details, and professional noise control. With 9-in-1 binning technology, the pixels are combined into larger 2.1μm pixels, increasing light sensitivity by 900%. Night mode 2.0 with RAW multi-frame effectively reduces noise and delivers ultra-sharp night images. The 5MP telemacro camera allows you to shoot 2x closer than an ordinary macro lens, presenting you with microscopic visual wonders
The screen refreshes 120 times per second, whether you’re playing games or scrolling through content, the look and feel is extremely smooth and fluid. The quick response speed allows you to act faster, giving you an advantage in gaming and helping you to secure the win. The 360° ambient light sensors can adjust brightness levels automatically. Regardless of bright light, low light or backlight, the screen always provides optimal brightness for the ultimate reading experience.
- 5020mAh refers to the typical value of Redmi Note 10 Pro’s battery capacity.
- The sequential write speed is 100% higher than UFS 2.1.
- Compared to Redmi Note 9 Pro, the body is lighter and thinner.
- The images and videos on this page are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact representation of the product.
- The general phones used for comparisons on the page are Redmi’s own mobile phones.
- Unless otherwise indicated on the Redmi Note 10 Pro product page, all data come from Xiaomi laboratories, product design specifications and suppliers. The testing data may vary slightly due to different software versions, tested phone versions and testing environments and may not reflect the actual product.
Read more releted post
Overview The Realme GT Master Explorer Edition will be launched …
Picture Price detail COMPARE Overview The Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded is now …
Picture Price detail COMPARE Overview Awesome screen, real smooth scrolling: …